Friday, July 3, 2009

Pangkor Laut Resort..... 30th May 09 - 01 June 09

Eco-friendly island by YTL.....

Perfect place to be in peace........

The public toilet.. So nice!!

My lunch, turkey ham sandwich...

Look at the table, can you spot a hornbill??

Saw it??

Its REAL!! (living hornbill).

Outside library, can our school do this kind of arrangement, please....

Me and my cousin sis-Caryn

Inside library, I want this too......




Lol, she is so cute... :)

Reception.

Day 1 - Dinner - Chinese Cuisine..

Milk Bath Preparation..

Milk bath with lime and crysanthenum and candles...

Romantico.....

Day 2- Morning - Doing Yoga.. So healthy..

living peacook.. running around by itself..

The bed, didn't take it for the first day, cause my cousin could not resist the temptation to jump on the bed.. hehe...

Day 2- Lunch- Chapman's Bar.. Beside Emerald Bay..




Dinner night 2 - fine dining.. the water is so clear that u can see the rock under it..




Day 3- Morning - View from my balcony..



Our room toilet..

Our house.. Can i own it please.....


final pic of PLR.. Bye I'll miss you a lot....

we use speedboat as transport from and to Lumut.. Syok!!

Navy Ship


Im sure im going to miss that place, must work hard so that next time I can effort to stay there longer or perhaps buy a house there?? hehe.. :)


No comments: