Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Clause is coming to town>>>>>>>>>

Juz came back from Johor on Saturday,
actually its my first time to Johor...

So its kind of fun, but my butt and leg hurts cause its like 3 hours plus drive from KL to Johor..

Visited my cousin, well its sad to leave Johor.. Its sad to leave my cousin.. :(

SO......... take care my dear.. Love you....

Time passes by so fast, i feel like getting old.. with all the looking for job thingy.... FYI i dun have a job yet..

Things I need to do :

1. Find Work
2. Get my driving license
3. Clean my room
4. PLAN MY BIRTHDAY

Speaking of my birthday, Christmas is around the corner.....

The most wonderful holiday seasons has finally arrived...

I personally thinks Christmas is far more interesting than Chinese New Year..

With all the lighthings and colourful decorations.. The warm and cozy feeling.... Hmmm.... :)

Well, thts all, its 10 more days to Christmas..



1 comment:

☆..:¤Öñ€ ÔF ª K¡ñФ:..☆ said...

hey darling :)

thank you so much for coming all the way down to johor...

i love you very much too :)
xoxo.