Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Aaanualll Dinnnner........

ITs 18 Oct 2008.

Its our-pengawas last annual dinner sobb...:'< Its a Boring + Fun + Tired + Pain Day Boring- Cause the whole night ntg special, eat and sing.. Summore the variety of food is erm.... Fun - Cause we girls get to dress up.. Rachel u were beautiful in tht dress...What brand? Tired - Cause i didn't take my nap in the afternoon... :'< Haih.... Pain - Cause the high heel is killing me... I wonder ah tay's heel is 3 inch?? Hmm.. it does look a bit short.. Conclusion- HAppy Day ! RM 40 to spent the last annual dinner with others fellow pengawas.. it sure does wroth it.. Hehe..


Me & War yee

Raquel & Me

LOvely Couple with me

the lobby in de hotel

Aku Punya kaki Sangat sangat Sakit YO!!!!

Bye bye Glam Night!!

I love my eyes make up....

The night is still young, let's watch a movie !!

Tht's all my dears, good luck in dealing with de Naughty Pupils.. hehe LOVE YA!!!!!













Love Munyi


No comments: