Friday, October 24, 2008

WHY?????!!!!!!!

Why ??
What happen ??
IS it my fault ??
everytime i see tis pic, my tears keep rolling down..
why can't we be friends like last time when we first meet and become pengawas together??
we used to enjoy the school life very much.. every recess time... is it because of him? or isit really my fault..??

I'm so so tired of u.. Ur treating me like a ball like a toy.. im a human too.. im not your toy that u owned, when ur happy than u'll treat me good but when ur sad than it'll be my fault...
should we continue this relationship? or u would like to change?? to end it or to rebuild it..
i dun dare to open my mouth to ask u is tht i feared tht we might quarell.. Do u understand??
Can u tell me wat u wan?? Dun juz act like ur very pity, i have the right to know what happen before u said im guilty..


THE FOREVER FRIEND
by Arthur Hawking








No comments: