Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a day !!!

After tuition today, my dad fetch me home.. Guess what? when we reach home, he sat down and on "The Four"- a HK drama which starred Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Chan Kin Fung and Ma Kok Ming. They are sumthing like police in tht drama in the older days. My dad isn't a fan of HK drama. when we used to have Astro last time. He always said tht tis kind of drama wasting time. To my suprise, he sendiri on THE FOUR to watch. Hehe guess everthing is possible in this world ha.. after tht sun che che called than we went to DUNNO WHERE to make payment for sun che che's new Myvi. Nice Myvi, too bad sun che che cannot take it immediately, she kind of upset too.. Than we headed to PJ to MPH warehouse sales ( saw adv in STAR) . to my suprise there is a lot of ppl and lots of books.. Its reallly a sales, the books i usually found in MPH bookstore are all RM20++ but there they sell at RM5, RM10, RM15. Lucky thing i saw the advertisment. i bought few of my favourite detective books.. Hehe Im so happy. And i get to buy HSM3 enior year junior novel, and there is a ZAC EFRON bookmark and HSM3 poster. im so so lucky.

when we reach home i immediately read HSM3, cause i really wan to see the movie badly.. its their last HSM :'<. The content is so so much same as my life. Decide where to go after high school, seperate from best buddies.. HAiz... i cried when its towards the end of the story. when Gabriella.............. (cannot tell) . Troy is a good guy!! Im alone at home at night than suddenly i saw ambulance stopped at the house next to my neighbour. I was little afraid to be honest. I feared Death!! Let's hope ntg happen to them... God is so pwerful. sumtimes i feel so so small facing the world tht controlled by HIM.. Lets live life when we still can and try to enjoy it.. By the way i was eating "Fan Shu Tong Shui" when im blogging hehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ello! Finally found ur blog. haha.
Got blog also never tell me. What kind of cousin are you? Haha jk... Blog more aight? Then I have something new to read! =P
Ciao.